- More than 200,000 cattle exported annually
- More than 1000 livestock farmer, fattener, abattoir and trader clients spread mainly around the following zones: Southern Europe, Middle East, North Africa
Proximity to the international markets
- A regular presence in the countries concerned in order to better appreciate the markets, analyse and understand the needs of our customers, and provide them with the most appropriate short, medium and long-term solutions.
- Experience acquired over nearly 40 years.
- Knowledge of the cattle sector through the know-how of our shareholders and their involvement in facilities that span the industry, upstream and downstream.
Proximity with production
- Feedback of market demands from our farmers via the producer groups.
- A made-to-measure offering: livestock produced to match the technical briefs and quality specifications of our customers.
- Organisation respectful of good animal husbandry.
- Farm pick-up management using trucks certified by the competent services for transport to certified batching centres.
- Staff trained in handling animals.
- Selection from the producer, collection, reception in the export centre, constituting batches according to the demands of our customers, health certification, export logistics. According to need, health conditioning of animals in certified quarantine centres.